GetMyRefs collects the various businesses suggested by users and has no interests with the latter (Reoose included), therefore we are not responsible for any wrongdoing right away.
GetMyRefs, more, does not force and does not invite anyone to sign up in this business, therefore the use of various businesses is to be considered as an autonomous and conscious choice of the individual who, assuming all the responsibility (advantages and risks), decides to open a position with such a business.
Business added on 17/10/2014 | Obsolete description older than 30 days and may not be up to date
Reoose is a website that allows users to save online by simply making purchases whose price is discounted based on the number of credits earned.
Reoose is a company that was born in 2011 by Luca and Irina, united in this project and in life.
Reoose is the first reuse and asynchronous barter that believes in a second life of objects and where no money is used.
Only in Reoose thanks to the credits you can "exchange" your unused items with who you want and "buy" what you really need (a credit worth 0.25 € and you can accumulate on subscription or sharing ads on Facebook).
What are the interesting aspects of Reoose?
First of all, Reoose is an Italian project that has over 8,000 members in just 3 years!
Moreover, the features of the project are incredibly interesting and, albeit very simple and intuitive, even unique in its kind.
Reoose was born to create a new form of sustainable consumption, trying to combine barter, social networking experience and sharing with new online store models.
In addition to sharing ads, the Reoose project offers its users a referral system that allows you to earn 2 credits for each paid friend (0.50 €). Please note: The problem is that there is no reference link, but people can only be invited via email.
Make money online and find free referrals in Reoose!
I would start the extra considerations about credits and how it can be accrued.
Credits are used by Reoose to give value to objects (for example a t-shirt costs 20 credits and a table 80 credits) and each one is worth 0.25 €.
When purchasing an item, it is possible to scalare the final price of the number of credits you have earned (always taking as an example the table of 80 credits before, if we have accumulated 20 points with our shares, we can buy the same table to only 60 credits!).
Let's look here now under all the operations that allow you to accumulate these credits:
- Registration on the portal are given 5 "welcome" credits;
- Each published object has a value expressed in credits, which are automatically assigned depending on the product category (with an increase depending on the state of the object itself: new-used);
- for every friend sent you earn 2 free credits; Credits will be credited as soon as your friend accepts the invitation and will register on Reoose (remember that there is no link but can only be invoked via email);
- 5 free credits for completed your profile (in the "My Reoose" section you can complete the profile by entering your personal data);
- Selling your published item earns credits that are automatically assigned to the seller at the time of purchase;
- sharing on Facebook the item you like gets 1 credit (note well: you can only share the same item for 1 time);
- In the absence of credits available on your account, Reoose gives you the option to buy online through the classic online payment systems (PayPal and Bank Transfer).
Now that we have talked about the credits and their function, we can get in touch with Reoose's work by talking about how the project works and how to use it:
1. Sign up and post your ad for free
Each published item has a value in credits, which are automatically assigned depending on the product category (with an increase based on the state of the object itself: new-used).
2. Sell ??your item and earn credits
Selling your item earns the credits assigned by Reoose. You will receive a purchase request from the buyer. Each seller has 5 days to accept or reject the transaction. After 5 days in the absence of a response from the seller, the transaction is automatically blocked and credits return to the buyer.
3. Find an item that interests you and buy it with your earned credits
Each object is geolocated. After submitting a purchase request, credits are temporarily frozen pending response by the seller.
Agrees with Seller for Best Exchange Mode
Reoose recommends prioritizing your city ads to make a real "zero km exchange".
GetMyRefs is a platform that provides innovative services for free referrals research that helps subscribers to make money with internet.
Get inspired by GetMyRefs experience to enhance all your online earning methods.