GetMyRefs collects the various businesses suggested by users and has no interests with the latter (P2warticles included), therefore we are not responsible for any wrongdoing right away.
GetMyRefs, more, does not force and does not invite anyone to sign up in this business, therefore the use of various businesses is to be considered as an autonomous and conscious choice of the individual who, assuming all the responsibility (advantages and risks), decides to open a position with such a business.
Business added on 23/10/2013 | Obsolete description older than 30 days and may not be up to date
P2WArticles is one of those sites that allow you to earn online through article creation.
P2WArticles is a classic PaidToWrite site where you write general articles from news events until you get to practical guides, passing through video game reviews or concerts reviews.
The site is very popular in Italy and allows you to earn through GoogleAdsense (exactly we will be commissioned 80% of the revenue while the remaining 20% ??will remain on the site), a very profitable and lasting gain method if the item is very popular (with Google Adsense, earnings will continue until our item remains online).
How do you earn?
Making real money with P2WArticles is easy and fast.
Once logged in, the user will only have to click on "New Article" and in the new screen enter the title, the article itself and a brief summary that will be useful to attract visits from the search engines and thus to have more gains (you can not tell how much the earnings for each post depends on the popularity and subsequent number of clicks, however the site suggests an average gain of € 2.00 per article).
As you can see the gain is already particularly high even with the publication of a single article, but with P2WArticles there are no limits on publications and you can write and earn as many articles as you want.
Make money online and find free referrals in P2warticles!
The AdSense banner should be manually entered and simply typed in a line in %authorad1% (for more clicks, you need to insert this tag after about 200 characters and before 500).
I recommend that we always repeat it, but it's never a bad thing to repeat it, avoid clicking on your banners because Google notices it and then bustles you out of Adsense by preventing you to earn with this real opportunity of earning!
GetMyRefs is a platform that provides innovative services for free referrals research that helps subscribers to make money with internet.
Get inspired by GetMyRefs experience to enhance all your online earning methods.