Spontaneous donations are a revenue-generating method for internet sites that allows you to accumulate money donated directly by visitors.
For those sites that share services or information that other portals generally provide for them is a good source of revenue.
It is the visitor who voluntarily decides whether or not to make a donation and there is no obligation imposed by the site itself.
The promoter of this opportunity is the famous PayPal that makes available to anyone who has an open account to create the button.
Not yet registered with PayPal
? Do it now
because it will be the basis for earning (based on the exact collection) of almost all sites in GetMyRefs.
Even though the operations to do are very simple and accessible to everyone, I will still post a short guide to show where to find the "donation" button and how to customize it.
- Access the PayPal site and hit the "sales tools" button
- On the left click on "website payments"
- Slide the page and about halfway you will find the link "accept donations" (under the various buttons)
- Now is the time to create the button:
1) Select your favorite customization options;
2) will show a preview of how you can see the button;
3) set the currency with which to receive the donation;
4) decide whether to leave the donor free of the desired amount (recommended) or to postpone you.
- Press down and you will see the HTML code to be saved in your pages.
The guide is over, I hope to be useful to you.
See you soon...